Reasons why you should be using LinkedIn
Are you trying to market your B2B business on social media but seeing no results?
Frustrating isn’t it.
You’ve put all this time and effort into creating posts and trying to add value but nothing seems to be working.
It could be that you are using the wrong platform for the business and it’s goals.
Maybe you’re in the B2B space, but you’re not getting any new clients from your efforts because you are predominantly marketing on Instagram.
Yes, Instagram is shiny but don’t be fooled. It’s not for every business.
Here’s the solution, B2B marketers!
Pivot towards LinkedIn .
I’m sure this will change your tune:
- In the U.S alone, 146 MILLION + have a profile on LinkedIn. That is a huge audience you can tap into and connect with.
- Did you know that 80% of B2B leads are attributed to LinkedIn. Sound too good to be true? Well that’s the stats straight from LinkedIn itself.
- Over 20,000 companies in the U.S use LinkedIn to recruit. Those companies are posting over 3 million jobs on LinkedIn, just in the U.S, every month.
- In 2020 Linkedin saw an increase of 55% in conversations. More connections are being made online with the increase in remote work.
- Ad exposure on LinkedIn can increase purchase intent by 33%. This leads to more sales and revenue for companies 50% of all B2B websites and blogs social traffic comes from LinkedIn.
- LinkedIn ads offer more than 200 targeting characteristics. From job experience, to education, to industry, there are so many ways you can ensure that your content reaches the right audience.
So there you have it. It’s not always that your content isn’t of value, it could just be that your content isn’t getting in front of the right eyeballs.